Now available in our gift shop!
The Varsity Charity Policy
We at the Varsity feel it's essential for us to give back to the neighborhoods and communities in which we reside. As such, we are constantly reviewing requests for charitable donations which can be, at times, overwhelming.
To insure that we can make the most of our charitable donations, we offer the below guidelines for those who are seeking donations from The Varsity.
Please note: We never donate unprepared or prepared food items. If your request meets our guidelines we may be able to send 4 meal vouchers for a door prize or silent auction fund raiser.
We are most likely to support requests that are:
- Within the communities in which we do business
- Aimed at supporting the health and welfare of young people
- Linked to faith based organizations
- Linked to education and literacy
We are most unlikely to support requests that are:
Unfortunately we are also unable to support the following groups due to the sheer number of requests that we receive and we believe it would be unfair to support one and not the other:
- Outside the Georgia Area
- Fundraising for individuals
- National Charities
- Short Notice - Please give us at least 60 days notice prior to your event.
- From a non-registerd charity
- Political Organizations
- Organizations that Discriminate
- School fundraising events, such as school trips
- Athletic Organizations, such as soccer teams and softball teams